- One 5-ounce portion of flatbread or pizza dough, rolled or stretched to a thickness of 1/8-inch
- 1/4 cup Pomodoro Sauce or other pizza sauce
- 2 ounces thinly sliced mortadella
- 2 ounces sliced salami, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup drained and finely chopped Italian Olive Salad
- 6 ounces grated mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, for garnish
Preheat a pizza oven to 600 degrees F or a home oven fitted with a pizza stone to as high as the oven will go.
On a pizza peel sprinkled with cornmeal, top the pizza dough with the Pomodoro Sauce, mortadella, salami, olive salad, and mozzarella (in that order). Slide the pizza into the oven and cook until dough is golden around the edges and the cheese is melted and toppings are crispy around the edges.
Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle with the sesame seeds just before serving. Cut into small pieces using a pizza wheel and serve hot. (Timing will depend on your oven.)