- 1 recipe Smoky Pimento Cheese
- 6 hot dogs, your preferred brand
- 6 hot dog buns, preferably top sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- Pickled onions, for garnish optional
Prepare the Smoky Pimento Cheese and set aside.
Preheat a grill or heat a large saute pan over medium high heat and cooked the hot dogs until heated through, about 5 to 6 minutes. Warm the hot dog buns on the grill or in the pan. Transfer the hot dogs to the buns, spoon on the Smoky Pimento Cheese, garnish with the crumbled bacon and the pickled onions. Serve with chips.