- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 ounces soft mild goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup finely chopped toasted pistachios
- Dried or fresh fruit, for serving (optional)
- Crusty French bread, for serving (optional)
Combine the cream cheese, goat cheese, onion, Worcestershire, and pepper in the bowl of a mixer and beat at slow speed until thoroughly combined. (alternatively, you can place these ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine using a soft rubber spatula.) Transfer the cheese mixture to the refrigerator until chilled and quite firm, at least 1 hour and up to several days in advance.
Remove the cheese from the refrigerator and scoop into tiny portions about 3/4 inch wide, about 1 scant tablespoon, using a tiny portion scoop or spoon. Working quickly, roll the balls until smooth, then roll each truffle in the nuts until thoroughly coated. Transfer to a serving plate and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with fruit and/or crusty bread.
Rhubarb and Goat Cheese Tart
Beet and Goat Cheese Ravioli with Poppyseed Brown Butter
Air Fried Squash with Goat Cheese and Herbed Salsa
Goat Cheese and Herb Frittata
Beet and Feta Salad with Honey-Herb Vinaigrette and Pistachios
Sous Vide Beet Salad with Feta, Pistachios, and Honey
Duck Breast with Roasted Apricots and Pistachio Cream Sauce
White Chocolate Blondies with Almonds and Pistachios
Pistachio And Cheese-stuffed Figs