- 1 (3 1⁄2-pound) boneless turkey breast
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. On a large cutting board, place the turkey breast, skin side down, on top of a piece of plastic wrap. Cut the tenders from the breast and save them for another use. Cover the turkey breast with additional plastic wrap, and, using the smooth side of a meat mallet, pound it to an even thickness of a little less than 1⁄2 inch (you’re going to want to channel every bit of your latent aggression because you need to really strong-arm that mallet to get the breast to that thickness), forming a roughly rectangular piece of meat.
3. Remove the plastic wrap from on top of the turkey, and season both sides of the turkey evenly with the salt and pepper. Spread the stuffing down the length of the turkey in the center, then roll one side up and over the stuffing and continue rolling the entire thing into a long cylinder. Tie the roulade every couple of inches using kitchen twine.
4. Set the roulade on a wire rack set in a roasting pan, and bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center reads 155 °F, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let rest for at least 15 minutes before cutting across into 1-inch-thick slices.
Turkey Roulade With Peach And Sage Gravy
Classic Roast Turkey
Turkey with Oyster Dressing and Old-Fashioned Gravy
"Beer Can" Turkey Breast With Bbq Gravy
Pork Roulade With Andouille Corn Bread Stuffing, Sage Jus, And Mango Chutney
Bacon And Herb Roast Turkey Breast
Roast Turkey and Mushroom Rigatoni
Roasted Portuguese Pork Loin with Homemade Pimenta Moida
Turkey Pot Pie with a Sage Biscuit Topping