- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, homemade or good-quality store-bought
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 pound freshly cooked lobster tail and claw meat, cubed (from two 1 3/4-pound lobsters)
- Potato chips, for serving
Preheat the grill or broiler.
Using a pastry brush, spread the inside and outside of each bun with the melted butter. Grill or broil the buns quickly to warm them through. Set the buns aside.
Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl, and mix well. Fold in the celery, shallot, tarragon, parsley, and chives. Then fold in the lobster meat. Place 1 bun on each plate, and divide the lobster salad evenly among the buns.
Serve immediately, with potato chips alongside.
Pork and Chorizo Burgers with Green Chile Mayonnaise
The Herbert Burger
Emeril's Ultimate Hot Dog Bar
Corn, Tomato And Lobster Salad
The Veggie-Portobello Burger
Smoked Sausage Sandwiches with Beer-Braised Onions
Baby Bam Burgers
Carnitas Soft Tacos With Guacamole And Pico De Gallo
Garlic Meatball Po'boys