- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon finely chopped celery leaves
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
Mash together the garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise and buttermilk and whisk to blend.
Add the celery leaves, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, Essence, black pepper and remaining salt. Stir to blend, then taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.