- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup white popping corn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons truffle oil, optional
In a large, partially covered saucepan, heat the olive oil and 1 kernel of popcorn until hot enough to make the corn pop. Add the remaining popcorn and cook, partially covered and shaking the pan constantly, until all the corn is popped. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
Serve as a snack or use to garnish soup.