- 12 cloves garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/3 cup minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Combine the garlic and salt in a mortar and pestle and mash until a smooth paste is formed.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large nonreactive jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the garlic paste, close the lid, and shake until well-combined.
Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to several months. Be sure to shake well before every use.
- Dish Type: Entree
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Cooking Method: Combination
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple