- 8 ounces Bulgarian feta, room temperature
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped parlsey
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- 2 teaspoons chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 olive oil, plus more for serving
Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until everything is well combined.
Serve immediately or transfer to a resealable container and refrigerate up to 4 days.
The Whipped Feta can be used as a spread for sandwiches and wraps or as a dip.
Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites
Trukey Kale Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing
Turkey Club Wrap
Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
Mason Jar Chicken Salad with Apples, Walnuts, and Gorgonzola
Almond Cherry Date Energy Bars
Beet and Feta Salad with Honey-Herb Vinaigrette and Pistachios
Pork Tonkatsu Bowl