- 1 recipe Creamy Parmesan Dressing
- 8 ounces baby kale or 2 bunches Lacinato kale
- 16 ounces roast turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 1/2 recipe Rosemary Potatoes
- 1 cup teardrop tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Prepare the Creamy Parmesan Dressing according to directions.
Divide the kale between 4 plates or to-go containers. Top each salad with 1/4 of the turkey, Rosemary Potatoes, tomatoes and cheese. Dress and toss the salad just before serving.
- Source: Emeril's Test Kitchen
- Dish Type: Salads
- Cuisine: American
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple