- 1 1/2 cups Queso Blanco
- 1 1/2 cups fried corn chips or fried tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup minced red and green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 6 hot dog buns, warmed
- 6 all beef kosher hot dogs, prepared according to package directions
- Mexican hot sauce, for serving
Warm the queso and assemble all of the remaining ingredients. Place one hot dog into each bun and top with 1/4 cup of the queso. Garnish with the corn chips, minced bell pepper, and cilantro. Serve with salsa or your favorite Mexican hot sauce.