- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sesame oil
- 6 all-beef kosher hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns, warmed
- 1 cup kimchi, roughly chopped
- 1 recipe Korean Spicy Cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion tops
In a bowl, stir together the mayo, Sriracha, and sesame oil. Set aside.
Heat hot dogs according to package directions and place one hot dog inside of each warmed bun. Top each dog with some of the kimchi and top with the Sriracha-Sesame Drizzle, to taste. Serve with the Spicy Korean Cucumbers (either on the side or on your dog, as preferred) and top with the green onions.