- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup peeled, seeded and diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced breakfast radish
- 1/4 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- four 6-inch corn tortillas, fried until crispy
- 1 cup Meril's Housemade-Boudin or your favorite boudin
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup Honduran crema
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, for garnish
In a medium-size mixing bowl combine the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, radish, bell pepper, lime juice and salt and pepper and mix well.
Gently warm the boudin in a small saucepan or saute pan.
Spread 1/4 cup of the boudin on each tortilla. Divide the salsa evenly between the tortillas. Sprinkle the cotija over the salsa and drizzle with the Honduran crema. Garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.