- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups (one 15 ounce can) organic pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans
For the Cardamom Cream Cheese Icing
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Prepare a 12-cup muffin pan with liners or grease the pan.
In a large mixing bowl combine all of the dry ingredients and whisk well. Set aside.
In the bowl of the standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the molasses and the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract and mix well.Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined and then fold in the pecans.Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups so they are ¾ of the way full.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Set aside to cool before icing.
To make the icicng, place all ingredients in a bowl and using an electric mixer, mix until smooth and slightly fluffy. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Bring to room temperature before using.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Christmas Morning Breakfast Bake
Ham and Gruyere Waffles
White Chocolate, Pumpkin Seed and Sour Cherry Bark
Bananas Foster French Toast
Almond Vanilla Chia Pudding
Goat Cheese and Herb Frittata
Air Fried Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Breakfast Strata
Bacon and Caramelized Onion Egg Bites
Ramps And Eggs