- 1 dozen hard-boiled large eggs, peeled
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento-stuffed Spanish Manzanillo olives
- 1 ¼ teaspoons Pimenton (smoked Spanish paprika), plus more for garnish if desired
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks. Press the yolks through a fine-mesh sieve into a mixing bowl.
Add the mayonnaise, olives, and pimentόn, and stir to blend well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spoon (or pipe with a pastry bag) the mixture into the egg whites. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
If desired, sprinkle with additional pimentόn just before serving.
SPANISH STYLE MARINATED MUSHROOMS
Bruschetta with Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Olives
Buffalo Mozzarella and Tomato Salad with Olive Drizzle
Korean-style Pork Wraps With Chili Sauce
Smoked Trout and Mushroom Spread on Crispbread
Cuban-Style Roast Pork
GAMBAS AL AJIO
STEAMED BUNS WITH KIMCHI BRAISED PORK
Cold Poached Salmon with Herb Mayonnaise
Brown Butter Seared Mahi Mahi with Curry Shrimp and Cucumber