- 2 pounds small Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1/8 cup finely diced cornichons
- 1/8 cup pepperonccini, minced
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- Green onion tops, thinly sliced for garnish
Place the potatoes in a saucepan, add water to cover, season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and partially cover the pan. Cook until the potatoes are fork-tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Drain the potatoes and transfer them to a salad bowl.
In a small mixing bowl combine the remaining salt, pepper, eggs, mayonnaise, celery, cornichons, pepperoncini and the creole mustard. Gently fold together the potatoes with the mayonnaise mixture.
Garnish with the green onion tops and serve immediately.
The potato salad is best when served the day it is made but can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
E2's Roasted Corn Aioli
Potato Salad with Horseradish Mustard
Grilled Fish Sandwich with Roasted Corn Aioli
Salad of New Potatoes and Roasted Walnuts with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
Bacon Potato Salad
Creamed Potatoes With Spinach And Roasted Garlic
Potatoes Braised with Apples, Bacon and Cabbage
Spicy Chile-Chocolate Cake
Caramelized Sweet Potatoes