- 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning, such as Everglades seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sliced andouille sausage
- 6 large head-on shrimp, peeled, head and tail left on
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 ounces unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon BBQ seasoning
- Grilled Tuscan bread, for serving
For the seasoning:Mix together the all-purpose seasoning, cayenne pepper and celery salt. Store in an airtight container.
For the shrimp:Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil, sausage and shrimp. Cook for 1 minute, and then turn the shrimp over and continue cooking. Add the garlic and rosemary sprig and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the wine to deglaze, and then add the butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the BBQ seasoning. Reduce the heat to medium and swirl the pan to incorporate the butter. Taste and add 1/2 teaspoon more of the seasoning, if needed. Reserve the remaining seasoning in an airtight container for another use.
- Transfer the shrimp and sausage to a serving bowl and garnish with a slice of grilled Tuscan bread.
NotesThis recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Yellowedge Grouper With Savory Sweet Corn Pudding, Oyster Mushroom Vinaigrette And Petite Greens
Florida Swordfish, Swank Farms Cauliflower, Tomatoes And Chickpeas
The Catfish Place's Hush Puppies
The Hurricane Port-a-shrimp
Fennel Seared Swordfish With Smoked Tomato Butter, Yukon Hash And Bottarga Citrus Salad
Black Grouper With Sofrito And Rock Shrimp Toast
Skillet Seared Skirt Steak, Red Onions And Shishito Peppers With Arugula Salad In Honeybell Orange Vinaigrette
Stinky's Stew With Mema's Pressed Crab Po Boy
Pecan Boniato Crusted Fish With Jalapeno Cream Sauce
Cafe Ponte Lobster Salad