- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice, plus orange slices for garnish
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup Cognac
- Two 750ml bottles dry Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- Lime slices, for garnish (optional)
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish (optional)
Combine lemon juice, sugar, orange juice, Grand Marnier, Triple Sec, and Cognac in a nonreactive bowl and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Transfer to a decorative bowl or pitcher, add Champagne, and stir to combine. Garnish with citrus slices and fresh strawberries. Serve immediately in Champagne flutes, wine glasses or punch cups.
Note: You can make the punch up to 1 hour ahead. Store covered tightly with plastic wrap in the refrigerator. Garnish with the fruit right before serving.