- 1 (1-pound) bag baby carrots or 1 pound of regular carrots cut into 1/2-inch slices on the diagonal
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Place all the ingredients in a medium, heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are tender and the sauce becomes a shiny glaze, about 15 minutes.
Using an oven mitt or pot holder, remove from the heat and serve.
Bread 'em And Bake 'em Pork Chops
A Melange Of Roasted Root Vegetables
Honey Butter Glazed Carrots
Sous Vide Ginger Glazed Carrots
Oh Yeah Baby Glazed Carrots
Celery Root Mashed Potatoes
It's A Good Morning Muffins
Emeril's Scrambled Egg And Sausage Burritos
Pizzazy Pizza Sandwiches
Layered Dessert Fruit Dip