- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a small heavy saucepan, bring the half-and-half to a bare simmer over medium-low heat. Remove from the heat.
- Place the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Whisk the half-and-half slowly into the chocolate. Add the vanilla and butter to the sauce and whisk until the butter is completely incorporated. The sauce can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for several days, but it must be returned to room temperature before serving.
Deep Dish Banana Puding With Chocolate Sauce
Rich Chocolate Pudding
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Slow Cooked Pork Roast with Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Emeril's Chocolate Pudding Extravaganza
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chocolate Souffle With Grand Marnier Chocolate Sauce
J.k.'s Chocolate Chocolate Souffe with Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce