- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely ground Oreo cookies (cream filling removed)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 ounces melted semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped peanuts
- Rich Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, Oreo cookie crumbs, butter, and 4 tablespoons of the granulated sugar in a medium bowl. Stir to throughly combine. Press the mixture firmly into a 9-inch pie pan and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, let the crust cool completely, then wrap it with plastic wrap and place the pan in the freezer for at least 1 hour and for up to 2 weeks. Allow the crust to come to room temperature before filling.
- Combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and milk in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until well blended and smooth, about 1 minute on medium speed. Add the melted chocolate and the peanut butter and continue to blend for another minute on medium speed. Combine the cream with the remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar in another medium bowl. Beat with a whisk or electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the chocolate and peanut butter mixture until thoroughly incorporated and smooth. Pour the filling into the piecrust. Smooth the top of the pie with a spatula, cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, use a hot wet knife to slice the pie into 8 portions. Garnish with the peanuts and drizzle with the Rich Chocolate Sauce.