- 5 slices bacon, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Homemade Creme Fraiche, or store-bought
- 2 (6 1/2-ounce) cans minced clams, drained, juices reserved
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon white Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice and lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
- Tortilla Chips, for serving
Place bacon in a saute pan and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes. Drain and crumble bacon.
In a bowl, cream together the farmers cheese and creme fraiche. Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Add the clam juice for consistency and taste. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Bring to room temperature and adjust seasoning, to taste, before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.
- Source: Emeril Live EM1F54e
- Dish Type: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple