- 1 1/2 pounds cleaned squid (about 3 pounds whole), tentacles separated from bodies, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Cut squid bodies along sides to open flat. With a thin, sharp knife, lightly score insides, being careful not to cut all the way through.
In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Preheat grill to high heat.
Grill squid, turning occasionally, until opaque, slightly golden, and just cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove squid to cutting board and slice into strips. Slice tentacles if desired.
Lightly drizzle with additional extra virgin olive oil as desired, sprinkle with and parsley, and serve with the lemon wedges on the side.
Grilled Artichokes with Grilled Lemon Mayonnaise
Grilled Tomato and Red Bell Pepper Soup with Grilled Pancetta
Grilled Lemon Mayonnaise
Grilled Pineapple With Rum Glaze And Coconut Ice Cream
Emeril's Grilled Tuna Pan Bagnat Sandwich
Grilled Stuffed Calamari With Roasted Poblano Sauce
Creole Calamari With Smoked Tomato Sauce And Olive Salad
Fried Calamari With Creole Olive Salad
Kicked Up Calamari With Creole Olive Salad