- 16 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1 pound red seedless grapes, stems removed and wiped clean
- 2 cups finely chopped lightly toasted pecans
In a bowl fitted with an electric mixer, cream together the goat cheese, cream cheese, mascarpone and liqueur.
Working 1 at a time, spoon about 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture around each grape, rolling between your hands to coat evenly. Place on a dish and refrigerate until slightly set, about 20 minutes.
In a shallow dish, place the pecans. Roll the cheese-coated grapes in the pecans and place on a platter. Chill until set 30 minutes to 1 hour. Serve.
Corncakes With Confit Of Duck And Hot Pepper Jelly
Wild Mushroom Ragout Crostini
Easy Cheese Straws
Spicy Cocktail Nuts
Artichoke And Spinach Dip
Spicy Baked Scallops
Canape Of Maytag Blue Cheese And Roasted Walnuts With A Caramelized Onion And Apple Relish
Pistachio And Cheese-stuffed Figs