- 1 pound small conchiglie, "seashells"
- 3 cups The Ultimate Cheese Dip 
- 2 cups small broccoli florets, blanched
- 12 ounces cooked bacon crumbled
- 1/2 cup plain panko or breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 4 minutues for fresh pasta and 8 to 9 minutes for dry pasta. Drain, reserving about 1/4 cup of the pasta water, and set aside. Return the pasta to the pot.
Add the cheese sauce to the pot with the pasta and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, if necessary. Add the broccoli and bacon and fold to mix. Transfer the pasta to a buttered casserole dish.
In a small bowl combine the panko,parmesan and parsley and season with salt and pepper; mix well.
Sprinkle the top of the pasta with the panko mixture and bake until golden brown on top, about 15 minutes.