- 2 pounds ground beef chuck, preferably 80/20 blend
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Emeril's Con Queso, half recipe 
- Fresh House Made Guacamole, half recipe 
- Adobo Chile Salsa, half recipe 
- tortilla chips, for garnish
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
Place the ground chuck in a shallow bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the Worcestershire sauce and then mix the beef gently to evenly distribute the seasonings. Shape into 6 flattened patties about 1/2-inch thick and roughly the same diameter as the buns.
Heat a large nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
When hot, add the patties to the pan and cook until crisp on one side, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the burgers to the second side and top each patty with 2 to 3 tablespoons of the Queso, as desired. Cook until the patties are golden and slightly crisp on the second side, 2 to 3 minutes longer, and cheese is warm and melty.
- Transfer the burgers to the warmed buns, and garnish with the guacamole, salsa and a few of the tortilla chips.Serve with tortilla chips on the side and any leftover salsa and guacamole.