- 4 flounder fillets, or other white fleshed fish
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lightly toasted sesame seeds
- 6 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, green tops only, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 2-inch long matchstick strips
- 1/2 large red pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- Steamed rice, accompaniment
- Sauteed Shiitake Mushrooms 
Preheat the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360  to 375º F. Cut 4 large squares of heavy aluminum foil large enough to hold 1 flounder fillet and one-quarter of the vegetables. Lightly butter 1 side of each and set on a work surface.
Lay the fish flat in a baking dish. In a bowl, whisk together the sake, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, sesame oil, honey, and sesame seeds. Pour over the fish and let marinate for up to 30 minutes. Arrange 1 fish fillet on each sheet of aluminum foil and top with one-quarter of the mushrooms, onions, carrots, peppers, and marinade. Wrap tightly and place on a baking sheet set on shelf position 5. Bake until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and unwrap each package. Transfer the fish and vegetables to 4 large plates and top with the cooking juices. Serve with Sauteed Shiitakes and hot steamed rice.