- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup celery heart finely chopped
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon finely chopped raw shrimp
- 2 cups finely chopped white onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 ounces black woodear mushrooms, soaked in hot water to soften, drained and chopped
- 1 pound ground pork
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fish sauce, to taste
- 12-18 large chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Emeril's Essence Creole Seasoning 
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 cups Hoisin Sauce 
Preheat the oven to 325ºF. In a mixing bowl, combine the green onions, celery, sugar, shrimp, white onions, cilantro, mushrooms and pork together. Mix thoroughly. Season with salt, pepper, and fish sauce.
Slice the wing along the bone in order to leave the skin and meat attached. Sever the first joint of the chicken wing and remove the bones. Holding tight to keep the joint intact, slide the knife along the underside of the skin and separate all the way to the joint. Season each chicken wing inside and out with Creole seasoning. Roll back the skin, remove the bones and cup the edges of the skin to begin stuffing the forcemeat into the cavity. Stuff the entire section of the skin and pull the leftover meat and skin over the top to "close" the wing. Place the wings on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the wings from the oven and cool completely.
Season the flour with Creole seasoning. Dredge the wings in seasoned flour. Preheat the fryer. Carefully lay the wings in the hot oil and fry 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Fry the wings in batches. Remove and drain on a paper towels. Season with Creole seasoning.
Arrange the wings on top of the lettuce. Drizzle the sauce over the wings and lettuce. Garnish with parsley and chopped peanuts. Serve warm.