- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli florets
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Juice and finely grated zest of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Add the broccoli to a large bowl along with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Toss to evenly coat, then transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Cook for 16 to 20 minutes, or until broccoli is tender and crispy-caramelized around the edges.
Transfer broccoli to a bowl, toss with the garlic, lemon zest, and Parmesan cheese, and serve either hot or warm.