- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Creole seasoning
- 4 bone-in Dry Aged Rib-Eye steaks, (about 20 to 22 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Beurre Maitre d’Hotel, for serving
- Steakhouse-Style Creamed Spinach, for serving (optional)
- Twice-Baked Potatoes on the Grill with Crumbled Andouille, for serving (optional)
- Creamy Mac and Cheese with Salumi, for serving (optional)
In a small bowl, combine the oil and Creole seasoning. Mix well. Spread each side of the steaks completely with the Creole seasoning mixture. Place in a shallow pan, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Remove and bring to room temperature before grilling, about 30 minutes.
Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Place the steaks on the grill and cook for about 4 to 6 minutes on each side for medium-rare (timing will depend on the steak thickness, use a meat thermometer to ensure proper temperature.)
Remove from the grill, top with Beurre Maitre d’Hotel and let rest for a couple of minutes before serving.