- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil and/or oregano
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Two 15.5 ounce cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed under cool water
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ large red onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- One 3.7-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup shaved celery
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt, crushed red pepper, and whisk in the olive oil. Add the remaining ingredients, stir gently to combine, and set aside for flavors to blend, at least 15 minutes and up to several hours.
Adjust the seasoning if necessary and serve at cool room temperature.