- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, preferably 85/15
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 12 slider buns, for serving
- Optional accompaniments: lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, sliced onion, sliced dill pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup
Combine the meat, Essence, garlic, salt, pepper, onion, relish, ketchup, and mustard in a medium bowl and toss gently to combine - do not overwork the meat.
Divide the meat mixture into 12 portions and shape into small patties.
Preheat the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer360 to 400 degrees F on the Air Fryer setting. Line one of the baking sheets with sides with foil to catch any drippings and place it on the bottom rung in the air fryer. Place the patties on the perforated basket tray and air fry for 12 to 18 minutes, or until cooked to the desired degree of doneness. Place the burgers on the buns and garnish as desired.