- 4 ounces hen-of-the-woods mushrooms
- 6 ounces French horn mushrooms
- 8 ounces shemeji mushrooms
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425˚F.
Cut or tear the mushrooms into 1/3-inch slices or small clusters, depending on the type of mushroom, making them all roughly similar in thickness so that they will roast in a similar amount of time.
Drizzle half of the olive oil onto a large sheet pan and place the mushrooms on the pan, turning to coat in the oil. Drizzle the remaining oil all over the mushrooms. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Roast the mushrooms in the center of the oven until golden around the edges, usually about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.