- 1 ounce Milagro Blanco Tequiila
- 1 ounce Ancho Reyes Chile Liquer
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 5 to 7 drops Bittermans Hellfire Habanero Tincture
- Pink salt, to garnish the rim of the glass
- 1 grapefruit peel, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except the Bittermans in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds.
"Double strain" by using both a cocktail strainer and a fine mesh sieve into a chilled coupe glass rimmed with pink salt.
Drop 5 to 7 drops of the Bittermans into the cocktail and garnish with a grapefruit peel.