Happy 27th Birthday to NOLA Restaurant – our French Quarter establishment that keeps getting better with age. This year, a brand new cocktail program is rolling out and here is an early look at one of our favorites! Interesting ingredients like Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur and a Habanero Syrup give this fresh take on a paloma a signature kick! Enjoy this and many more tasty cocktails at NOLA this fall!
- 1 ounce Milagro Blanco Tequiila
- 1 ounce Ancho Reyes Chile Liquer
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 5 to 7 drops Bittermans Hellfire Habanero Tincture
- Pink salt, to garnish the rim of the glass
- 1 grapefruit peel, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except the Bittermans in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds.
"Double strain" by using both a cocktail strainer and a fine mesh sieve into a chilled coupe glass rimmed with pink salt.
Drop 5 to 7 drops of the Bittermans into the cocktail and garnish with a grapefruit peel.
- Source: nola restaurant 
- Dish Type: Beverage/Alcoholic 
- Cuisine: Contemporary American 
- Occasion: Any 
- Effort Level: Simple