- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 tablespoon minced serrano pepper
- 1 cup large dice yellow onion
- 1 cup large dice red bell pepper
- 2 cups large dice sweet potato
- 1 ½ cups carrots, cut into ¼-inch half moons
- 3 to 4 tablespoons red curry paste
- One 14.5-ounce can coconut milk (full fat)
- ½ cup vegetable broth or water
- Fresh lime leaves, optional *found in an international market
- 1 pound fried tofu, cut into bite size pieces2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons Thai or Vietnamese Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar or turbinado
- Basil, chiffonade for garnish
- Chopped Cilantro, for garnish
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
- Jasmine Rice for serving
Press sauté function; select vegetables settings. Press timer; set to 5 minutes. Start.
Add the coconut oil to the inner pot. Add the garlic, ginger, scallions and serrano peppers, cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the yellow onion and bell peppers and continue to cook until the timer goes off.
Add the sweet potatoes, carrots, coconut milk, curry, water and lime leaves, if using, to the pot. Lock the pressure lid. Press the pressure function, select custom setting. Set to short cook time, set time to 4 minutes. Start.
Quick-release pressure. Remove the lid and add the tofu, broccoli, cauliflower, fish sauce, lime juice and palm sugar.
Secure the lid; press the pressure function, select custom setting. Set to short cook time, set time to 1 minute. Start.
Serve the curry with jasmine rice, garnished with basil, cilantro and chopped peanuts.
Note: This recipe was created specifically for the Emeril Lagasse Pressure AirFryer by Tristar. As such, cook times and temperatures may need to be adjusted if you would like to make this recipe in another pressure cooker.
Clams in a Thai-Style Coconut Lemongrass Broth
Thai-Style Grilled Chicken with Lemongrass-Kumquat Chutney
Coconut Lime Tapioca Pudding for the Pressure Cooker
Thai-Style Beef Salad with Two Cabbages and Julienned Carrots
Pressure Cooker Coconut Rice
Southern-Style Collard Greens for the Pressure Cooker
Five Spice Chicken for the Pressure Cooker
Thai Steamed Snapper with Steamed Vegetables and Coconut Rice
Pressure Cooker Puerto Rican-Style Pork Roast
Pressure Cooker Duck Congee