- 1/2 recipe Simple Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 recipe Herbed Whipped Feta
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 ounces ham, chopped
- 3 ounces turkey, chopped
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked, chopped into bite size pieces
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves, washed, chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 8-inch spinach tortillas
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted and smashed
Prepare the Simple Dijon Vinaigrette and the Herbed Whipped Feta and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine the tomato, cucumber, red onion, ham, turkey, bacon and lettuce leaves with the Simple Dijon Vinaigrette.
Lay the tortillas on a work surface and spread each tortilla with half of the Herbed Whipped Feta and the smashed avocado. Divide the chopped salad between the tortillas, closer to the bottom edge. Wrap the tortilla like a burrito by first folding up the sides and then rolling the bottom edge of the tortilla over the salad. Wrap the sandwich in parchment or foil and cut in half.
Mason Jar Chicken Salad with Apples, Walnuts, and Gorgonzola
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites
Trukey Kale Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing
Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
Herbed Whipped Feta Dip or Spread
Three Cheese Veggie Sandwich
Almond Cherry Date Energy Bars
Jerk Chicken Wrap