- 1 recipe Basil Mayonnaise
- 4 slices seeded bread or other whole grain bread
- 1 avocado, smashed
- 4 leaves butter or Bibb lettuce, washed
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 Persian cucumber or hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces roasted turkey, thinly sliced
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1 cup alfalfa, broccoli, spicy sprouts
Prepare the Basil Mayonnaise according to directions.
Lay 4 slices of bread on a work surface. Spread desired amount of Basil Mayonnaise on each slice of bread. Divide the smashed avocado between the four slices of bread. Top each slice of bread with a lettuce leaf. Divide the sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, turkey, bacon and sprouts between 2 slices of bread. Close the sandwiches and cut in half.
- Source: Emeril's Test Kitchen
- Dish Type: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple