- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond or cashew butter, preferably sugar free
- 1/2 cup bittersweet or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 golden flax seeds
- 1/4 cup raw honey or agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
In the bowl of a food processor combine all ingredients. Pulse several times until the mixture begins to come together. The mixture should be sticky but not pasty.
Transfer the mixture to a parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 hour. Using a small ice cream scoop, form the mixture into bite size balls. Store in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- Source: Emeril's Test Kitchen
- Dish Type: Kids
- Cuisine: American
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple