- 5 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 1 cucumber peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 large, ripe, heirloom tomato roughly chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/2poblano stemmed, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablepoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Add the the watermelon, cucumber, tomato, jalapeno, poblano, red onion, lime juice and olive oil to the bowl of a blender and puree until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Garnish the soup with feta, mint and cilantro and serve cold.
Best if served the same day you make it but can be kept in the refrigerator for a day.