- 1/4 cup Rustic Rub
- One 4-pound whole chicken, rinsed
1. Rub the chicken with the 1/4 cup Rustic Rub.
2. Truss the chicken. Attach one of the Rotisserie Forks to the Rotisserie Spit and tighten the screws on the Fork. Slide the chicken on the spit rod into the secured spit fork. Secure the chicken on the Rotisserie Spit with the other Rotisserie Fork and screws.
3. Insert the chicken into the Rotisserie connections inside the Power AirFryer 360.
4. Rotate the Program Selection Knob to the Rotisserie setting. Rotate the Temperature Control Knob to 350 degrees F/177 degrees C and the Time Control Knob to 55 minutes. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
5. When the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 160 degrees F/71 degrees C, the chicken is ready to serve. Press the Cancel Button and remove the chicken from the Power AirFryer 360. Let the chicken rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Crispy Air-Fried Shrimp Sliders
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Air Fried Buttermilk Biscuits
Meatball Pasta Bake
Southwest Cowboy Steak With Skillet Corn Sauce And Tortillas
Blue Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
Sicilian-Style Air Fried Broccoli
Lemon Poppyseed Cake
Brown Butter-Pecan Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
Mac & Cheese