- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 chicken legs
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 cup flour
- 6 eggs
- 6 cups crushed flaked corn cereal
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Essence Seasoning
1. Pour the buttermilk into a large bowl. Add the salt, sugar, and black pepper to the buttermilk. Soak the chicken legs and thighs in the buttermilk.
2. Add the flour to a shallow baking dish.
3. Add the eggs to a second dish and beat the eggs with a fork.
4. Add the cereal crumbs and Emeril's Essence Seasoning to a third dish.
5. Shake the buttermilk off the chicken pieces and dredge the chicken in the flour, then the eggs, and finally the crumbs. Place the chicken pieces on the Crisper Tray.
6. Slide the Crisper Tray into Shelf Position 2.
7. Rotate the Temperature Control Knob to 375 degrees F/191 degrees C and the Time Control Knob to 40 minutes. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
8. When the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 160 degrees F/71 degrees C, the chicken is ready to serve. Press the Cancel Button and remove the chicken from the Power AirFryer 360.
Air Fried Buttermilk Biscuits
Crispy Air-Fried Shrimp Sliders
Sicilian-Style Air Fried Broccoli
Meatball Pasta Bake
Southwest Cowboy Steak With Skillet Corn Sauce And Tortillas
Blue Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
Lemon Poppyseed Cake
Brown Butter-Pecan Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
Mac & Cheese