- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked & chopped
- 8 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 brioche buns
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 slices red onion
1. Combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
2. Divide the beef mixture into four balls and divide each ball in half.
3. Press the meat flat on the counter. Stuff half of the meat with the bacon and 2 tablespoons blue cheese per burger and top with the unstuffed meat. Seal the edges of the burgers.
4. Slide the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position 2. Place the burgers on the Pizza Rack.
5. Rotate the Program Selection Knob to the Airfry setting (400 degrees F/205 degrees C) for 18 minutes. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
6. When the burgers are done cooking, remove them from the Pizza Rack and set them aside.
7. Slice the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position1. Butter the brioche buns and place them on the Pizza Rack, buttered sides up.
8. Rotate the Program Selection Knob to the Broil setting (400 degrees F/205 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cooking cycle. Broil the buns until golden. Then, remove the buns and assemble the burgers with the meat, tomatoes, lettuce, and red onions.