- 1/2 pound grated Fontina cheese
- 1/4 pound grated provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces dried ditalini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- One 8-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1. Combine all the cheeses in a large bowl and mix. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture.
2. Butter a 4.5 quart casserole dish that fits inside the Power AirFryer 360. Add the butter, pasta, unreserved cheese mixture, milk, evaporated milk, salt, and black pepper.
3. Spread the parsley, then the reserved cheese mixture, and finally the panko breadcrumbs over the pasta mixture.
4. Slide the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position 6. Place the casserole dish on the Pizza Rack.
5. Rotate the Program Selection Knob to the Slow Cook setting. Rotate the Temperature Control Knob to 275 degrees F/135 degrees C and the Time Control Knob to 3 hours. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
6. Rotate the Program Selection Knob to the Broil setting (400 degrees F/205 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cooking cycle.