- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a medium-size mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and mix well. In a separate mixing bowl combine the eggs and sugar and whisk until the eggs are light yellow color. add the butter and oil and whisk to combine. Add the egg mixture to the bowl of flour and stir until just mixed. Add the milk, poppy seeds, lemon zest, vanilla and almond extracts and whisk until smooth.
Pour the batter into two, greased, mini loaf pans. Transfer one loaf to Emeril's 5.3 quart Air Fryer and set the temperature to 300º F for 45 minutes. Repeat with the second loaf.
Make the glaze by combining the confectioners' sugar with the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Pour the glaze on the loaves once cool.