- One 2 1/2-pound fully cooked boneless smoked ham (pre-sliced)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Remove the ham from its wrapping and pat dry. Cut two pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap the ham, and place the ham on top of the foil.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend. Drizzle 1/4 cup of the glaze over the ham, then wrap the ham in the foil, and place it in the basket of the air fryer. Set the temperature to 320°F and cook for 15 minutes.
Remove the basket from the air fryer and carefully open the foil packet, pushing the foil edges down to expose the top and sides of the ham, but making sure that the ham is still sitting on the foil (so that the foil can catch any juices as they drip). Brush the ham with more glaze, and cook for 5 minutes at 320°F. Remove the ham and brush again with more glaze. Repeat this two more times, until the ham is nicely glazed on top and sides, 15 to 20 minutes total. Take care not to overcook the ham or it will dry out.
Remove the ham from the air fryer and allow to rest briefly, then serve.
Note: This recipe was developed for the Emeril 5.3 quart Digital Air Fryer.