- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 ounces thick-cut bacon, sliced in ½-inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Finely grated zest of ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
Add the Brussels sprouts to a large bowl along with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to evenly coat, then transfer to the basket of the Emeril 5.3-quart Digital air fryer. Place the pieces of bacon evenly over the top of the Brussels sprouts, place the basket in the air fryer, and cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, or until the bacon begins to crisp.
Remove the basket from the air fryer and stir the sprouts well. Reduce the temperature to 380 and continue to cook for 10 to 15 minutes longer, until crisp-tender and caramelized around the edges, stirring every 5 minutes to promote even browning. Transfer sprouts to a bowl, toss with the garlic, lemon zest, and Parmesan cheese, and serve either hot or warm.