- 2 ½ pounds summer squash and/or zucchini, sliced crosswise into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling if desired
- 1 ¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh soft herbs, such as mint, basil, and cilantro
- 2 ounces soft crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
In a large mixing bowl combine the squash with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, ¾ teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper. Toss to evenly coat. Transfer the squash to the basket of the Emeril 5.3-quart Digital Air Fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees F. Cook the squash, tossing occasionally to ensure even cooking, until crisp-tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
While the squash is cooking, combine the tomatoes, vinegar, garlic, herbs, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt in a small bowl and stir to blend. Set aside.
When the squash is done, transfer it to a serving plate and sprinkle with the goat cheese and pine nuts. Drizzle the herbed salsa over all, to taste, and serve either warm or at room temperature, drizzled with more olive oil if desired.
Air Fried Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Lemon, Garlic, and Parmesan
Goat Cheese and Herb Frittata
Air-Fried Braised Chicken Thighs with Rosemary and Lemon
Air Fried Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Breakfast Strata
Air Fried Citrus and Honey Glazed Ham
Air Fried Beef Satay with Peanut Sauce
Air Fried New York Strip Steak with Red Wine Sauce
Sicilian-Style Air Fried Broccoli
Air Fried Buttermilk Biscuits
Crispy Air-Fried Shrimp Sliders