- 1 1/2 ounces Hendricks gin
- 1 1/2 ounces cucumber water (see Note below)
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce jalapeno-infused simple syrup (see Note 2 below)
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 short sprigs of fresh wheatgrass, garnish (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker over ice and shake to chill. Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with the wheatgrass if desired. Enjoy!
Note: To make cucumber water, you will need to juice peeled cucumbers in a juicer. If you don't own a juicer, you can purchase cucumber juice at a juice bar.
Note 2: To make jalapeno simple syrup, combine equal parts of sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat and add sliced jalapenos (to taste) and allow to steep in the syrup until cool. Strain (discard jalapenos) and chill the syrup before using.