- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped, fresh rosemary
In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp with salt, cayenne, and olive oil.
In the barrel pan of Emeril's 5.3 quart Air Fryer set to 370º F add the butter and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the wine, cream, lemon zest, Worcestershire, and rosemary and continue to cook at 370º F for another 3 to 4 minutes. Add the shrimp and continue to cook for 5 to 7 minutes longer or until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
Serve immediately with a loaf of crusty bread.